Thursday, October 23, 2008

Posting to blogger can be fun

Jsut checking to see if this still works...
 
The Phillies won GAME 1 LAST NIGHT! Yahoooooo! I was reading Shane Victorino's blog (Phillies CF) about how/why he got thrown out at the plate...
 
"Oh, and on my trying to score on that shallow fly ball. That was a  miscommunication between Steve Smith and myself. I heard, 'go.' He said, 'No.' B.J. Upton made a great play and has got a great arm. I don't know why I tried to test him there. But we got the win, and that's all it's about. We were able to overcome some things tonight and pull out a win."
 
Here's what Dad has to say...
 
"From my blog" . . .  Good coaching would be to position yourself to be in sight of the runner and then drop your upraised arm at the moment of the catch (if you want to try to score the runner) - or give the stop sign if you're not going to have him break.  We all learned in school that the speed of sight is faster than the speed of sound.
 
I tell ya, I learned from the best! Go Coach Rezer!

No comments: