Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Buyer's Remorse...

...is something the folks who were going to purchase our home won't feel any time soon -- they decided not to buy and are renewing their apt lease. Needless to say we are pretty bummed. Hopefully a new buyer will come along soon... we need to get this thing going ASAP.

Things are starting to fall into place here... have a lot to do, but feel like we're making headway. Sarah and I went looking at areas that we might want to live and there are a lot of affordable houses in the near vicinity... now all I need is a job. I have called to set up a face-to-face with one of the top tech recruiters in the area this week and hopefully can get them working for me soon. There's also a job fair next Tue in the area... I've never been to one before, believe it or not, but I went ahead and registered for it. Gotta keep pluggin' away...

We are also looking into possibilities of Sarah doing some "work-from-home" stuff... so if anyone has any leads, let us know...

If at first you don't succeed...

Jeff

No comments: