Thursday, May 31, 2007

So far, so good...

I have blogged every day. Something I really got away from and I think it's definitely important now that I have so many people wondering what I'm up to. Hopefully I can keep up with it...

Sarah and I got to see Pirates III last night... good movie, although exceptionally long. They probably could have cut about a half hour out of the thing and had it still be a good movie. I don't think it was as good as the other two, but still worth seeing. I give it a 7.5/10.

Nothing new on the job front today... deciding whether or not I should look for a temp job while searching for something more permanent. I'm going to contact a few recruiters today to see if I can shake anything loose, and there's a job fair next Tue in Cinci. That should at least get me in front of some hiring personnel and hopefully I can find something I'm interested in there. A bunch of larger companies will be there, including Social Security Admin, PNC Bank and Home Depot. Keep your fingers crossed.

We stopped looking for houses in the area until we know how much money we're going to make... but once we have an idea, we've got a few places we're interested in. Hopefully they'll still be on the market at that point.

Into each life, a little rain must fall...

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Good luck with the job fair and the searching and all that stuff! We'll keep praying for you guys!