Friday, June 1, 2007

Got drugs?

Well, that's what they wanted to know... so I got to pee in a cup. Good times.
"Why is there so much controversy about drug testing? I know plenty of people that would be more than happy to test any drug you were to give them..." --George Carlin

Start a new temp job on Monday doing office work and answering phones. It's really low pay, but it's something while I continue to look for a full-time position. There's a job fair in Cinci on Tuesday that I'm going to attend, and I hope to score some contacts there.

No new word on the house... hopefully we'll get some good traffic this weekend and hear some news from our realtor Nathan next week. We'll keep you all posted!

"I want my... I want my... I want my MTV..."

1 comment:

DC said...

Good luck at the job fair! I'm taking care of the dogs this weekend...can't wait for Donnie to sucker paw me!