Sunday, June 3, 2007

New job, new church

Starting a job tomorrow that may end up being a day, or it may be 1 month. Who knows. I'm doing front office work at an RV sales business for meager pay... but at least it's something. Will let you know how it goes. I'll at least get to look at some cool RV's if I'm lucky... :-)



Went to Vineyard Cincinnati this AM. All I can say is "HOLY CRAP". It looks like Journey's Crossing on Steroids. Very cool, very much the feel of our previous church. Music was great, good speaker, lots of fun toys to play with. They are doing a ton of outreach stuff as well, which makes me feel at home... plus they have a Job Search department to help with things like resumes, interviewing skills, etc... and a JOB BOARD! Bingo!

"Knock Knock Knockin' on Heaven's Door..."

No comments: