Thursday, June 7, 2007

Job Hunting, Part Deux

So this job runs out Friday. I have an interview with a Job Coach at the new church I'm going to on Sat at 10am....turns out he's an IT recruiter for his full-time gig! How cool is that? Also have an appt with a recruiter I've been trying to get in touch with on Wed AM next week -- that might also help stir things up a bit.

But more importantly...

We have a CONTRACT!!! They offered us our asking price plus a bunch oif closing costs, etc. We're not going to make out as well as we had hoped, but we're accepting the offer since we will escape with at least some money and we can't wait much longer. Even better was the fact that they want a quick close date (July 9 - 30 days) so that will help immensely. Please pray for our family and that everything goes well, we pass inspection and there are no complications. Thanks for your prayers thus far...

Now we are of the opinion that God was just waiting for Sarah to make her "list" (checkout her blog), so I think I'll need to make my list so we can get on with the job acceptance part of this whole thing! Keep posted...

"One Down, One to go... another night and one more show..."

1 comment:

Deb said...

YES for the contract and for a church with a job coach who is in IT??? Hmmmm.... must be a Godincidence for sure...

praying...

d

P.S. When I go to Germany I'll add some to your beer list for you. In the Spirit of community and all that... LOL...